This is a sightseeing tour that you can enjoy the magnificent view of Mt Batur, the finest caldera in the world and combined with temple tour and relaxing trip to the natural hot spring, where you can enjoy a hot water flowing from the volcano into the lake. This tour is available daily and it’s suitable for family with kids.
- Enjoy the view of the finest caldera in the world, the caldera of Mount Batur
- Relaxing in the Natural Hot Spring, The Spring of Mount Batur Volcano
- Visit and ancient and historic elephant cave temple, Goa Gajah.
- Relaxing and tasting exclusive coffee luwak at Bali Pulina Coffee & Spice Garden
- Exploring a well maintained small forest with 500 sacred but friendly monkeys
This tour is started from Tirta Empul Temple at Tampaksiring. This is a popular place to clean your body and soul by its ritual called melukat (a spiritual purification ritual).
But the main destination of this tour is Kintamani where you can enjoy the beauty of Mount Batur from it’s south caldera ring. The Caldera of mount Batur was regarded as one of the finest caldera in the world. Still in Kintamani area, the tour continued to visit Toya Bungkah, the place that very popular among travelers with its Natural hot Spring which it’s water come out from the active volcano, Mount Batur.
On the way back from Kintamani, you will visit Coffee Plantation at Bali Pulina where you can try to taste the most expensive coffee in the world called Coffee Luwak. From Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation you will visit Tegalalang where you can enjoy a fantastic terraced rice field.
The last interesting place visited during this tour is the sacred Monkey Forest at Ubud, a well maintained small forest with over 500 sacred but friendly monkeys.