Get sit on a 250 CC Yamaha ATV gear and start exploring the secret Bali.
Meet and greet the local people along your ATV trip.
Stop by in a local coffee shop and taste the secret of Balinese coffee.
If you imagine to ride on a powerful bike, go through the jungle, rice paddies, or even down into the river then ATV Riding Adventure is suits you. In Bali, your dream to ride ATV come into reality.
Treat yourself to an exciting day exploring the back roads and trails around the village of Taro. The tour starts in Dusun Pakuseba, a very small village about an hour north of Ubud in the heartland of Bali. Villages around Taro are essence of traditional Balinese culture. From this advantageous starting point Bali Taro’s ATV adventure takes you on a guided tour of the back roads and hidden trails that pass through rural plantations, jungle, traversing creeks and streams that irrigate the rice paddy and into bamboo forests. With a wide variety of terrain it’s a great test of your off road driving skills.
Accompanied by a knowledgeable local guides that are familiar with local customs you’ll see, learn and discover natural parts of Bali that few do. Spectacularly scenic, Bali Taro’s journey lasts approximately 2 hours. About halfway through the trail there is a coffee break overlooking a panoramic view of Bali’s rainforest. At the end of the journey shower facilities with towel, soap and changing room are available to freshen up before enjoying Bali Taro’s delicious Indonesian set menu lunch.
Free air-conditioned return hotel transfer is available (minimum two persons per car) from select areas (Nusa Dua/Jimbaran, Kuta/Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud). If pick up is only one person additional charges may apply. As well additional charges may apply for hotels and villas outside the above listed areas. You will be advised pick up time and additional charges, if any, in the booking confirmation email from Balitriip.com
Please inform your pick up time after receiving confirmation from us.
Drop off back for free after the trip.
THINGS TO BRING
- Sunscreen, hat, camera
- Towel & change of clothes
- Money for optional items
WHAT TO WEAR
- Light, loose fitting clothing
- Long or short pants, t-shirts, etc.
- Comfortable sport shoes
- Hotel transfer.*
- Welcome drink.
- ATV / Quad Bike and petrol.
- Standard safety equipment.
- English speaking guide.
- Coffee break (coffee or tea).
- Indonesian set menu lunch.
- Changing room, shower facilities, towel.
- Personal shopping
- Additional food or drink
- All rates are in US Dollars.
- Price includes tax and duties. No hidden charges.
- Payment is settled in Indonesian Rupiah at prevailing rate on date of booking.
- Price effective through 31 March 2015.
- Price subject to change without notice.
- Ages: Child > 5 to 16 years old; Adult > Over 16 years old.***
- Advance reservation is required.
- Other terms and conditions may apply. Refer to your booking email for any details.
ABOUT PICK UP:
- Free air-conditioned return hotel transfer is available (minimum two persons per car) from select areas (Nusa Dua/Jimbaran, Kuta/Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud). If pickup is only one person additional charges may apply. As well additional charges may apply for hotels and villas outside the above listed areas. You will be advised pick up time and additional charges, if any, in the booking confirmation email from Balitriip.com.
- Additional drinks at lunch.
- Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Insurance is not available for children under 16 years of age. Children must ride tandem with a parent.
- Cancellation must be made 12 hours to travel date.
- Cancellation made less than 12 hours will be charged 50% of total payment