It’s a good day to back to Nature. Join a panoramic sunrise trekking to the Batur Caldera!
Escape from the noise and bustle of the city and take a few hours trekking at Batur caldera. It offers panoramic, religious, and exciting trekking routes. In a short time, you can explore the adventure and beauty of Mount Batur Caldera, one of the most beautiful calderas in the world. It is easy, safe and rewarding, best hike for beginners. The trek has been designed for those who wish to experience an easy short trek but full of amazing nature view.
The trek would be started from Hulundanu Batur Temples on the north edge of Lake Batur. From here you need approximately 1,3 – 2 hours to the destination we call Bubung Gede. The visitors usually spend 1-2 hours on this peak before back down. On the way back you will be guided through mini Montana forest go down to the east side of lake Batur near renowned Trunyan village cemetery, then cross the lake with a small boat to the starting point at Hulundanu Batur temple.
- scenic sunrise over the Mountain Rinjani in Lombok
- majestic view of mount Batur, mount Abang, and Mount Agung
- meet and greet the local farmer
- tasting exclusive coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world
- one hour relaxing at natural hot spring